Personal Docs

PAN Card

It can be used as an Identity Proof in India. PAN is compulsory for various financial transactions such as to buy mutual funds, receiving taxable salary and is also used for universal identification to track financial transactions and to provide transparency

Smart Card

Aadhaar card can be obtained by residents of India and it is a 12-digit unique Identification number. An individual can enroll for Aadhaar only once and on being verified only one aadhaar number will be generated.


The passport enables a person to travel internationally and serves as a proof of Indian Citizenship. The passport is valid for 10 years and can be renewed.Passport is required for applying VISA. it can also be used as a document for identity proof and address proof

Provident Fund

Employee Provident Fund is a retirement benefit scheme available for all salaried employees. A person can withdraw 75% of the provident fund balance if he remains unemployed for 1 month after leaving a job and the remaining 25% amount after the second month of his unemployment.

Ration Card

Enables the holder to ration of fuel, food and other goods as per the order of the Government of India along with identification proof. A ration card enables a Indian citizen to procure basic essential commodities at a subsidized rate.

Domicile Certificate

Domicile determines a permanent place of dwelling of a person. It is basically a Residence Certificate. It is utilized to avail admissions, jobs and other benefits. It is a certificate issued by Municipal body that you are a resident of that geographical region.

Rent Agreement

It provides an authority to the person to use a flat or shop on rent by paying a desired amount as mutually decided between the parties.There are two types of Rent Agreement,Registered and Unregistered. Rent Agreement is to be registered if the tenure is over and above 12 months.

Marriage Certificate

It serves as a valid certificate of marriage between two people. It is signed by the parties, witness and officiant. A marriage certificate is a proof that actually the marriage has taken place and this certificate is essential for legal and financial purposes and also for applying joint loan or motgage.

Income Certificate

Copy of Income tax return filed with the Income tax department. It helps a person to obtain loan form banks at a subsided rate. The working of income is calculated under the five heads of Income.It is used as a legal document who are benefited by various subsidies and welfare schemes implemented by State or Central Government.

Driving Licence

Any person above the age of 18 years can obtain a driving license. The license is valid throughout India. Driving License is a official document issued by a Government Authority which allows a person to drive two wheeler and four wheeler within territorial boundaries to drive your car,bike,truck etc.