Necessary Compliance

Remove a Director

A director can be removed from office on resignation or others grounds as mentioned in the Companies Act, 2013. Form DIR-12 is required to be filed. The form is to be filed within thirty days of Removal.

Company Name Change

An existing company who wishes to change the name of the company can do so by filing RUN form through Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal. The approved name is valid for a period of sixty days.

Increase In Authorised Capital

Company who wishes to expand its business and requires additional capital can do it by increasing its authorized share capital. Form SH-7 is be to filed with the Registrar of Company within 30 days for passing the Board Resolution.