Now Get Your ISO Certification at Just Rs. 3,540/-* ( Inclusive All )
ISO Certification is proof that your organization structure meets the terms of an ISO standard beneficial to your business, your clients and your team. Certification proves your company’s credibility in tenders and instills confidence that your promises will be kept.
(ISO) International Standards Organization certification is a seal of consent from a third party body that a company runs to one of the international standards developed and published by the ISO.
The ISO are an independent, non-governmental international organization that brings together experts to share information and develop international standards that support invention and provide solutions to global challenges.
ISO certifications exist in many sectors of industry, from energy management and social responsibility to medical devices and energy management. ISO standards are in place to ensure uniformity. Each certification has separate standards and standards and is classified numerically.
• You need to pick out the type of ISO certification required for your industry.
ISO 9001 specifies the measures for a quality management system (QMS). By this the organizations exhibit the ability to unfailingly provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory commitment.It can be used by any organization, regardless its size or activity.
ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies necessities for an effective environmental management system (EMS). It provides a framework that an organization can follow, rather than forming environmental performance requirements. It helps the organization to achieve the outcome without negatively affecting the organization environment.
ISO 27001 is a management standard that was initially designed for the certification of organization. This standard helps the organization to amend the policies, procedures, employees (their role) so that it reaches the criteria of the ISO. It helps in Information Security Management System (ISMS), if the certification audit is successful , the ISO body will provide with certificate .
ISO 22000 deals with the organizations that deal in food chain supply business. It helps in improving the performance of food safety of the organization, which is into food supply chain business. Food safety includes presence of food chemicals like physical, chemical and biological hazard at the time of intake of food. So adopting the ISO 22000 is beneficial as organization takes adequate measures, throughout the chain to avoid the contamination of food safety.
ISO 31000 is an international standard for risk management that provides a set of measures, procedures, principles which are of a great aid when the organization faces risk. It helps organization in continuous development, implementation that aim to add risk management strategies into the organizational process.
1. It helps in smooth functioning of organization as the gaps are identified and the plans are made to fulfill them.
2. Quality management is improved, and staff is more focused on achieving the best results and focused on customer contentment.
3. As the process is defined and the strategies are laid down, it helps in eradicating the waste of costs, supplies, unnecessary quality cost, reduction in scraps and overtime.
4. Consistent outcomes can be achieved, measured and monitored steps can be taken for achieving those standards.
5. It helps in better internal management and staff co-operation.
6. Due to the international recognition of the ISO certification, the development in process and quality reliability, the likely enhancement in customer satisfaction.
7. Improvising the Quality Management System as per the guidelines of ISO results in procedures running more competently, with less downtime.
8. Externals audits are a plus point because they bring a third party to observe the organization’s developments and Quality Management System. External auditors have the advantage of looking at the problems objectively since they may have previous experience with similar problems.
9. They give a company a competitive edge needed during contract tenders.
Once the applicant has selected his choice of certificate. He/she must fill an application form in a prescribed manner. The application should contain rights and obligations of entrepreneur and certification body parties and includes liability issues, confidentiality.
The respective ISO certification will reviews all the quality of documents related to various policies and rules followed in the business. Reviewing the policies will help the registrar officer to look into the gaps and holes of the necessities postulated in the ISO canons.
Once the respective authority in ISO has communicated its gaps in your organization, you should prepare a strategy to eradicate the gaps. Prepare the check list and the tasks that is necessary to perform to bring the desire changes. Every employee must be trained in order to meet the ISO standards.
After the ISO auditor has done inspection and is satisfied that all the gaps have been amended. All the changes have been done in the organization; the auditor will do the final auditing. If the ISO auditor is contented, they will formulate the final ISO audit report and forward it to the registrar.
After all the formalities have been accomplished and all the paper work have been finished; the registrar will give you an ISO Certification.
Ask us anything, we would definitely answer!
ISO certification is a seal of consent from a third party that a company runs to one of the internationally recognized ISO management system.
ISO 9001 is valid for 3 years. Most of the certificates are valid for 3 years but some may need renewal annually.
Cost of ISO certification may vary according to the organization, sector and the scope.
On submitting correct documents and appropriate information, you will receive certificate in 2-3 days.
ISO audit is the tool to check the quality process system to ensure that organization is following the policies and procedures by them.