Now Get OSP License at Just Rs.9999* ( Inclusive All )
OSP License is nothing but an abbreviation of ‘Other Service Provider’ issued by Department of Telecommunications. As per New Telecom Policy (NTP) 1999 OSP license is issued to Service providers in India involved in providing services like tele-banking, tele-medicine, tele-education, tele-trading, e-commerce, call center , network operation center and other IT Enabled Services, using telecom resources are required to get OSP Registration. Later, services like Network Operation Centers and Vehicle Tracking Systems were also added to the present category.
DOMESTIC OSP LICENSE : This license provides the Application services in the national baundries.
INTERNATIONAL OSP LICENSE : This license provides the Application services beyond the national baundries.
1. For OSP License the applicant shall either be a Company (Private or public), LLP or FC GPR
2. OSP license is required by companies planning to start a call center, BPO or KPO.
3. An applicant can have multiple registrations, but it can apply for second location only after getting certificate for the first location.
4. Digital signature of the authorized person or director is mandatory.
5. The validity of the registration shall be 20 years from the date of issue of certificate.
6. File OSP Annual return within six months from the endof thefinancial year.
7. Amendment in OSP registration i.e. change in business, address or director shall be informed
1. Certificate of Incorporation which is issued by Registrar of Company
2. Memorandum and Article of Association
3. Board Resolution of company
4. List of current Directors and shareholders.
5. Power of Attorney with authorized signatory,
6. Note on the nature of business/ activities of proposed OSP
7. OSP Diagram
The most important documents for OSP registration is Network diagram approved by Internet Protocol. The network diagram for OSP DOT license should fulfill following criteria :
1. Details of Internet Service Provider
2. Firewall details
3. Distribution Switches
6. End users
7. Voice Gateway
8. POE switch
Following are the basic conditions for Network Diagram OSP Registration :
a. Network diagram submission to Department of Telecommunication
b. Only Limited Liability Partnership Firm or Company can apply.
c. Telecom Services taken by OSP should be from Registered Vendors only
d. Internet services should be taken from registered internet Service Providers.
e. Network diagram should be submitted to Department of Telecommunication.
OSP license is required by companies planning to start a call center, BPO or KPO.
OSP License is valid for 20 years from the date of issue which can be extended up to 10 years each time is renewed.
‘OSP Centre’ means the set-up at a location in India used by the OSP for providing the Application Services.
‘International OSP’ means the OSP providing the Application Services beyond national boundaries.
A fees of Rs 1000/- is payable along with the application for registration in the form of a demand draft from a schedule bank.
Payment has to be done online through https://bharatkosh.gov.in and kindly do the payment by clicking on the Non-Registered user category.
No. As per the procedure you have to submit the application online. Our expert will file the application on behalf of your company you just need to send us the required documents through email.
The Company shall submit a security deposit in the form of a Bank Guarantee in the specified format for Rs.50 Lakhs for option 1 under term 4(A) - (Separate & Independent EPABX to be used for International & Domestic OSP Centers with sharing of same operator position) Or Rs. 1 crore for option 2 under term 4(B) (International & Domestic OSP Centers to share the common EPABX with logical partitioning) in favor of the Authority for the period of such Registration. In addition, the Company will sign an agreement with the Authority within the prescribed format.